The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

.
Scrambled Eggs & 396

I am disappointed that my latest flash fiction entry garnered so few responses. The prior week generated a whopping 12 responses compared to this week's 3.

But, I need to get back to posting more frequently. I shall therefore pick a few topics to round out the week, but shall resume my more traditional format next week. I may move my flash fiction entries to a Sunday posting so as to keep the other 5 days as had become my habit.

However, again, note, the remainder of this week is filled with scrambled eggs of a sort... whatever I want to post.

So, I have not talked about my walking in a fair amount of time. This morning was day #396 that I have walked in a row. There were a few rough patches in the past few weeks that made me question if I would get to this date, but I did persevere and do it every damn day, no matter what!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home