The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

.
New Goal & Plans

I am thinking of trying a new goal and plan for writing here. This is only a minor change, but one that I think will be good. Here are the major details:

1. I am going to attempt to start posting 7 days a week. While I may not be 100% with it, I plan to have seven days a week be my goal.

2. I have liked the "topic days" I adopted several months ago, but feel I need to modify them to accommodate the 7 day-a-week postings and to accommodate the fun I am having with the Flash Fiction group. Here are my new planned for topics:

Sunday - Spiritual & Philosophical Pursuits

Monday - The most current Flash Fiction offering

Tuesday - Topical News/Science News & Opinion

Wednesday - Exercise & Fitness Issues

Thursday - Work Related Issues

Friday - All About Pipes & Libations

Saturday - Emotions - Good or Bad

Thank you for reading!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home