The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

.
Day 501 & No Jeans

I am not really thinking of much interesting to say at the moment. But, one of the things I have been doing during my "blue" period this past few weeks is drifting around the Internet looking at vehicles. Here are the vehicles I have been especially enamored with:

Jeep Patriot #1
Jeep Patriot #2
Jeep Liberty #1 (2006)
Jeep Libtery #2 (2008)

Perhaps my "blue period" has been a mixture of seasonal affective disorder and spring fever? Who knows.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home