The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

.
Gymnastics

Even though the upcoming Olympics are of the WINTER GAMES, I wanted to mention here how much I enjoy watching the various gymnastics competitions in the SUMMER GAMES. The agility and skill the gymnasts have is very wonderful to watch.

Do not get me wrong, I enjoy the winter games enormously as well. I tend to prefer the following events the most:

Downhill Skiing
Bobsled
Luge
Ski Jumps
Snowboarding

I think the Olympics will be a good thing for me, as it will likely encourage me to further enjoy the out-of-doors this winter. I have been doing so already with my walking, but there are so many other avenues to pursue.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home