The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

.
Mass



In my parish, a very nice change has happened roughly 6 months ago. A group there has set forth to have a group meditation on the rosary before the Saturday evening mass. It is quite rare in most parishes today (at least in my region). The comfort, the tranquility, and the spiritualness I feel while participating is helpful to my emotional well being.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It is very comforting. The rosary is said at my Church, Monday through Friday, before the morning Mass.

Saturday, 08 May, 2010  
Blogger austere said...

Sounds good.

Sunday, 09 May, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I did not know you were Catholic. That explains a lot. No wonder you have so much conflict in your inner being.

I am glad that you have found comfort in the new group.

I should have guessed.

Monday, 10 May, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home