The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, May 03, 2010

.
1200 Posts

Without realizing it, I posted my 1200th post here this past Saturday. I had not been looking at the number of posts I had made, and just happened to notice it today. It is very interesting to me to have writing this many times here.

As a side note, as I am still quite new to the idea of publishing photos, it seems this feature has been disabled today. I hope it is not gone for long. Does anyone know what is happening?

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger austere said...

Congratulations on the 1200th post.

Is there still an issue about photos?
*Think not*

Friday, 07 May, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home