The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 14, 2010

.
Summer Routine?

I am contemplating going to visit my elderly father-in-law again today. Perhaps this will become a wonderful Friday routine during the Summer months? It was very relaxing and enjoyable last Friday, so I am hopeful that today's work at the U goes well and I can leave at a comfortable time and have some fun.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger austere said...

Enjoy the evening!

Friday, 14 May, 2010  
Blogger BBC said...

I am contemplating going to visit my elderly father-in-law again today.

I have no relatives to go visit, I've out lived them all, the pussies up and died on me.

I just go next door and visit with the sweet old Helen and let it go at that.

And go to beer church for a little fun. Or camping, of course.

Friday, 14 May, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't all that drinking bad for your elderly father-in-law's health?

Don't you like him?

Won't your wife hate you for shortening her Father's life?

Monday, 17 May, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home