The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

.
Willie Nelson's Hair



A great deal of hoopla has been made of Willie Nelson's cutting off his braids after 30+ years. While I think his real haircut is rather odd looking (he reminds me of the little Dutch kid on the paint cans), the picture above (which is a doctored image) is much more flattering. Perhaps Willie will attempt such a skinhead look?

Regardless, I enjoy the fellow's music, and I wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a few days. From all accounts, he seems to enjoy life.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Yeah, I like Willie and his music also, I wouldn't smoke pot with him but I'd drink a beer with him, preferably while out camping with him.

Never been to one of his concerts, I mostly avoid things like that because you never know if the herd is going to go berserk and monkeys will be getting hurt.

I did once go to a small Box Car Willie concert, it was really good.

Thursday, 03 June, 2010  
Blogger BBC said...

Oh, and I put another comment in the post below.

Thursday, 03 June, 2010  
Blogger Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Enjoyed your comments this week. Especialy the piece on bullying.

Friday, 04 June, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home