The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, July 09, 2010

.
July Fridays



With work going acceptably, and my efforts on a new research presentation going smoothly, I think I will take a bit of rest and play hooky this afternoon. I will go to my elderly father-in-law's house, perhaps help him with gardening if he wishes, and then sit and talk with him during the afternoon with some pipes and libations. It should be a grand afternoon.

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger austere said...

Such lovely trees...

Friday, 09 July, 2010  
Blogger BBC said...

Helen had her first visit at the surgeons office this afternoon so I went to see what her knee looked like with the big wrap off of it, and I saw an ex-ray of her new metal joint, interesting that they can do that in two hours or less.

She's 88 and will never be strong again but at least she should be able to walk without pain again.

Everyone in the Doc's office dropped into the room to say hi to her, she is such a sweetie pie.

Friday, 09 July, 2010  
Blogger zirelda said...

I hope you had a wonderful afternoon.

Sunday, 11 July, 2010  
Blogger muddleglum said...

Mass media, but you can do you own search for the meat. Good news for the knee joints, at least.

Running and aging.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7554293.stm

Monday, 12 July, 2010  
Anonymous Laser Northern Virginia said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

Tuesday, 21 August, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home