The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

.
In Due Course



The start of a new year is a decently good time of the year to begin new things. Amongst the new things I am trying includes:

1. Blogging 365 straight days in a row.
2. Drastically cutting down and eventually stopping my smoking of a pipe.
3. Working harder to become the best husband, father, son, brother, friend, teacher, and researcher I can be.
4. Growing in calmness and tranquility.
5. Focusing on being in the "present" as opposed to being mentally in the past or the future.
6. Striving to make each day one that is enjoyable and has as a part of it my giving and receiving happiness.
7. A decrease in fear and anxiety.

The above sums up my hopes for the year of 2011.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

7. A decrease in fear and anxiety.

From what? Do a post about that. If you want security, buy a gun, and lots of bullets.

I have two and a half guns myself, and a high powered pellet rifle.

3. Working harder to become the best husband, father, son, brother, friend, teacher, and researcher I can be.

I have an idea, stop trying so hard or others will just use you. I have no intention of trying to be a good husband to any of the available bimbos around here.

Saturday, 01 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home