The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

.
Not A Sterling Day



I do not have much to add, other than the title. It was a rough, rough day emotionally. Arguments and hard feelings were spread around more readily than peanut butter on bread. I am exhausted and wiped out. I hope and pray for a better day tomorrow.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Sorry you had a bad day, Professor.

Monday, 03 January, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

I figured out years ago that to get to better days was to leave the old ones behind me, including the shit in them that was making my days hard.

It's never bothered me at all to move on and start over again.

And now I'm at this nice peaceful place.

Monday, 03 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home