The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 30, 2012

.
Surgery



My elderly father-in-law is having surgery today to replace the battery in his pacemaker. I am hoping and praying all goes well. He is a wonderful friend and I greatly enjoy his company.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

A cold hard fact of life is that one day you will have to enjoy him by proxy.

Unless you precede him. My favorite uncle left us years ago.

Monday, 30 January, 2012  
Anonymous Diazzjxe said...

A cold hard fact of life is that one day you will have to enjoy him by proxy. Unless you precede him. My favorite uncle left us years ago.

Tuesday, 13 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home