The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 10, 2012

.
Quiet Weekend & Movie


We had a quiet weekend this past, with mostly enjoyable tasks.  Friday afternoon, I enjoyed libations and pipes with my elderly father-in-law.  On Saturday, we went out to eat (healthy food, Subway) with a friend, and spent time cleaning and organizing.  On Sunday, we continued some basic cleaning and organizing and went out to visit my wife's parents.  They were heading up North (about 4 hours North) to visit my mother-in-law's baby brother who just had joint replacement surgery today.  I am not sure how long they plan to be gone. 

I am caught up on all my grading, and even on my research!  I asked my wife if she would like to go to an afternoon movie with me today.  So, I am going to go and meet her there now. 

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I went shooting on Saturday, love my new Hawken.

Don't recall what I ate, stuff that makes turds I guess.

Monday, 10 September, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

aha an afternoon movie.. that sounds so cute. :)

Tuesday, 11 September, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home