The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bronislaw Geremek


As I have stated before on this blog, the fellow above looks a lot like me, so I use his image as a representation of me.  He is Bronislaw Geremek, a political leader from Poland who was very important in Glasnost in the 1980s.  He also was a professor, like me.  Unfortuantely, he died in an automobile accident a few years ago.

Life is busy and hectic at the moment as I prepare for another talk, this time in Boston.  I hope it goes well.   It is just a lot of effort getting the wording down just the right way and getting the graphs and images as I would like. 

PipeTobacco

Today's (Sunday's) Goal = 0 bowls

Actual consumption (Saturday) = 4 bowls
Actual consumption (Friday) = 3  bowls

 Walking Day 1638 / SOPS Day 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home