The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 15, 2014

.
Low Motivation



I have very low motivation at the moment.  I should get busy and do a bunch of work.  But, I am feeling pretty exhausted after teaching in my very loud, professorial voice for the last three hours.   I was teaching in the huge auditorium on campus today, and the damn microphone did not work, so I literally was shouting the whole time.   Oh well.  There are a helluva lot worse things that could happen. 

I feel a need to be outside right now.  Even if it is raining at the moment.  I think I may go out and walk around for an hour or so to clear my head.  I already walked my 5 miles this morning (around 5:15am).  I took the dog with me, and as usual she really enjoyed it.  I like walking in the dark, in the early morning.  The only light visible is from the moon, or an occasional streetlight.  

A friend sent the image shown above to me.  It made me roar with laughter out loud.

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger thimscool said...

RWLOL?

Sometimes we all need to rest, ya big slacker.

Tuesday, 16 September, 2014  
Blogger BBC said...

Why in the hell don't you at times take pictures of your own dog and things on your walks? Do you pack a gun with you on these walks in the dark? Or do you trust humanity?

Tuesday, 16 September, 2014  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home