The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 23, 2015

.
-19


Like the fellow above, I am getting just a little bit tired of the bitterly cold weather.  It was -19 degrees Fahrenheit this morning at 5am when I went on my walk (with my dog not accompanying me, because it was too cold for her).  The wind chill was said to be -48.

On this past Saturday, it felt damn near balmy, as it was +20 degrees Fahrenheit!   It was a very nice change, but the polar temperatures have returned.

I do like the the fellow's hat however.  I would like a Captain Morgan hat.  I do enjoy their rum.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Been a pretty mild winter here.

Tuesday, 24 February, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home