The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Turkey Sandwhich

Lately, I think one of my very favorite things to eat has been the simple, lowly toasted turkey sandwich.  For me, I like my turkey sandwich on toasted rye bread, with lettuce, tomato, onion, and just a little bit of ranch dressing. 

Something so very simple.... and yet it is so delicious, satisfying, and damn near a "comfort food" but is also reasonably healthy as well!

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Fix mine without toasting it..

Friday, 24 July, 2015  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home