The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Feeling Need for Confession

We are planning to go to mass on Saturday this week and I am hoping I can get there in time to go to confession.  I would like to have the feeling of resolution and a hope for a fresh, better start in my life with less sin.  It is truly helpful for me, even though I know many folks find it perhaps to be foolish or silly.  I am still feeling strongly about going tobacco free except for when indulging in a few stiff drinks.  I hope to start that perhaps this week.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home