The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Handling Things, Grading, Pipes, Food, Sleep



It is that time of the semester when I seem to always lose time for the sort of routine I enjoy.  In this sort of routine, I have time to relax, and I have time to focus and not just troubleshoot things and keep fires under control. 

It is just being too damn busy for my own good.  I am trying to force a balance into this nonsense, and so I am starting to let some of the numerous deadlines that loom slip a little.  I will probably have some sort of hell to pay eventually, but I need to have my own life and not just be a robot.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

"Handling Things, Grading, Pipes, Food, Sleep"

Ya dipshit, you didn't mention sex, I expect an apology for that. :-)

Wednesday, 06 April, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home