The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Hectic Morning

Just a short post today because of a lot of b*llsh*t meetings I have to get to at the U.  But, I can say my energy level was more normal this morning, less feeling tires and I got on the trail for my 5 mile run at 5:15am which is only 15 minutes later than what I aim for.  The run was very nice too.... it was much, much warmer this morning (60 degrees!!!) and I ran in shorts and a t-shirt.  That felt nice.

Unfortunately, that is about all I can get on paper at the moment.  I have been having my morning pipe, and the dog now has done her "thing" so I have to head to the U.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Glad you feel better this morning!

Thursday, 14 September, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home