The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Ugh!

The OS upgrade is driving me nuts.  If I type more than a sentence or two in Blogger, it shuts down.  I have many things to Telly you, but until I get this fixed, it seems impossible.  Any suggestions?

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I sympathize. I am sorry to say, I can be of no help. I'm pretty useless. Wish I could help or knew who could.

Wednesday, 30 August, 2017  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

How very frustrating, Professor. Have you tried an antivirus scan?

Thursday, 31 August, 2017  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I could send you my tech dude..

Thursday, 31 August, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home