The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Tuesday Stuff

After the long weekend, I am not feeling like doing much, but I must try to get back into the groove.  If I succeede in getting several things done today, my week will be a lot smoother.  This morning, after my run, I went to a cod house with my wife.  I had a sugar-free, skim mocha frappachino and a fat free bran muffin.  She had a regular decaf mocha latte and a slice of poppy-seed binder cake.  It was nice having an early morning "date" with her.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

What a perfect way to start out the work week - a breakfast date with your wife!

Tuesday, 05 September, 2017  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

there must be something wrong with me..other than being with your loved one, that breakfast would gag me.

Tuesday, 05 September, 2017  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Is that a typo? If not what is a cod house?

P.S. I'm with Jackie Sue, give me a bit of sugar and fat please.

Thursday, 07 September, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home