The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Trash

Because of the Labor Day Holiday our trash pickup slid a day and today is trash day this week.  Therefore I have been going through my usual routine for trash day of getting garbage to the curb, cutting up boxes and putting them out for recycling along with other recyclables, picking up a week's worth of puppy poo, etc.  Those things are now done, and yes I ran my five miles first.  Now I am having a pipe before work, going to go on to shower and head to the U.  I have a lot of work to get done before class.  I am also in charge of dinner tonight as my wife works late.  I am making a Mexican casserole of three kinds of beans, cornbread, a vegetable side dish, and salads for us all.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Sounds like you got all your ducks in a row.
Our garbage pick-up was a day later too and it just made MORE. Haha, I am supposed to put some Mexican cornbread thing in the oven for supper, I told him to text me when it's time so I can do it in time. I may get lost in the computer or a movie. Your supper sounds better than ours.

Have a good day!

Wednesday, 06 September, 2017  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

dinner sounds goooooood

Thursday, 07 September, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home