The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Lots of Busy

There was lots of "busy" for me on Thursday and Friday because I volunteered to help out at some simulations at the U that necessitated me getting there around 7am.   They were good simulations to help students learn about issues associated with social justice, discrimination and the poor, so it was woth it.  But, it neesesitated me adjusting my morning routine in terms of timing and blog posting slipped by the wayside.  I ran though!!!  I did my run on Thursday at 4:00amand on Friday I hit the pavement at 3:45am.  And, today I had a "luxuriously" late run start time of 5:45am.

I am happy I found a way to keep up the running even with the changes.  And, the volunteering did not keep me from all the myriad of regular teaching and chair duties either although I do have a little bit of catch up for some things this weekend, but they were not essential to complete on Friday, luckily.

I have put the e-device aside for a bit while I figure something out about it.  More on that later.  Now I am out back With the dog, with my pipe, and letting her do her thing.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I'm impressed...

Saturday, 23 September, 2017  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is lots of busy!

Saturday, 23 September, 2017  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

busy busy busy

Saturday, 23 September, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home