The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pipe in Hand...





My favorite pipe looks dam near identical to the image above.  I probably use it 95 % of the time when I reach for a pipe.  It has been a trusted friend for a lot of years. 

Part of me wonders if I should smash it with a hammer?  Would that be the impetus I need to stop?  Or would it simply cause me frustation and anger? 

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I don't know. Maybe mail it to yourself and you'll have a couple of days to think about it.

Wednesday, 27 September, 2017  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Oh why would you smash something so beautiful?

Thursday, 28 September, 2017  
Blogger BBC said...

You would just grab a different pipe.

Thursday, 28 September, 2017  
Blogger BBC said...

BTW, you get angry at yourself too damn much.

Thursday, 28 September, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home