The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Nothing Profound

I do not have anything profound or interesting (even to me) to say tidy.  It will just be a hard day at work.  I feel meloncholy about most things this morning.  It was hard for me to get up and run my five miles, but I did.  I will do all the needed work I have to do.  I will persevere.  But it is emotionally hard today.  I have to hope that it will become better.

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm a 'I think I know everything' person..and i think you might be suffering from depression, but I'm not a dr nor do I play one on tv..but I would go see your dr..hugs and kisses from West, Texas

Thursday, 24 August, 2017  
Blogger Sharon said...

You know how that song goes - "Some days are diamonds and some days are stones." You may just have a stone, life can't be all bright and shiny or we wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those 'stones.'

Thursday, 24 August, 2017  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Hope your day has improved.

Thursday, 24 August, 2017  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be depressed as hell if I had to run 5 god damned miles! Not having a heart attack should have cheered you up! ha ha ha ha Hey, Laughter is the best medicine........

Friday, 25 August, 2017  
Blogger GaP said...

And it does, sir. It does...

Saturday, 26 August, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home