The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

90

I am still feeling a great deal of grief over my father-in-law.  But, I am not particularly ready to try to discern what I want to say.

However, today would mark my own Mother's 90th Birthday.  I do miss her greatly.

I love you , Mom, and I hope that you are watching over me and my family from heaven.  I hope that you are happy with how I conduct my life and I hope that you are proud of me. I try to do good things in life.  And, while I often fail, and perhaps may be a lazy lout who doesn't do much of anything of merit most of the time, I *do* sincerely want to be a good person and I do want to try to make a real difference. 

I am so thankful for all that you and Dad had taught me in my life. 

PipeTobacco


1 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

A lovely birthday message for your Mom.

Thursday, 08 February, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home