The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Tired of Snow



My wife and I have jokingly said for a lot of years that we should move when we retire to somewhere in the south... Florida, Arizona, or something similar. 

I am actually starting to consider this for real.  When retirement actually occurs, it would be a whole helluva lot nicer to be somewhere warm year-round.  I think I will start searching around for average cost of living measures in places in the more Southern regions of the US.

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

come to West Texas..we're cheap..lots of great food..we're 90 miles from Dallas, 120 from Austin and 300 from the coast..central Texas isn't bad weather wise..and West and the Waco area is very inexpensive..plus you have me ..hahahah

Monday, 18 February, 2019  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I understand, but I love that photo.

Tuesday, 19 February, 2019  
Blogger Ol'Buzzard said...

Trump country?
the Ol'Buzzard

Tuesday, 19 February, 2019  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Not really wanting the "Deep South" if possible.... just warm and affordable.

Tuesday, 19 February, 2019  
Blogger BBC said...

Check out Kingman, Arizona, maybe parts of New Mexico.

Tuesday, 19 February, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home