The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Would Be 91


If my beautiful mother were still alive, she would be 91 years old today.  I miss her.  I hope both she and my dad are happy in heaven and that if they can watch me from above that they are proud of me and know that I do try very hard to be a good, kind, gentle person.

PipeTobacco 

3 Comments:

Blogger David P. said...

Our parents are probably suitably proud of us in a way they couldn't express here on earth.

btw, I hear a nasty ice storm is headed your way. Stay safe.

Thursday, 07 February, 2019  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

I'm sure she knew that when she was alive.

Thursday, 07 February, 2019  
Blogger jenny_o said...

I agree with Liz . . .

Saturday, 09 February, 2019  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home