The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday

I am REALLY glad it is Friday.  It has been a very tough week for me, with a lot of emotions and challenges for me to try to get through. 

Things I can be thankful for:

1.  My teaching did go very well this week.

2.  My research went well and was pretty productive this week.

3.  I did all my running each and every day.

4.  I went swimming twice this week.

I hope the weekend rejuvinates my spirit.

PipeTobacco


4 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I am sure weekend break will do us all good.

Friday, 31 January, 2020  
Blogger David M. Gascoigne, said...

Seems to me there were many good features to your week and now the weekend is here perhaps more will follow.

Saturday, 01 February, 2020  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

It turned out relatively calm. :)

Tuesday, 04 February, 2020  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

I agree.

Tuesday, 04 February, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home