The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 19, 2020

One More

Still slogging away.  I am still beyond stressed about classes at the moment STILL let alone Covid-19.  I would like to have several drinks and several pipes at the moment.  I am hoping tomorrow will maybe slow me to settle down a bit about the classes.

I want to write more but I am too exhausted.  Maybe tomorrow.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

The change must be difficult for all teachers.

Thursday, 19 March, 2020  
Blogger Forsythia said...

The weekend is on its way.

Friday, 20 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home