The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Back at Electronica


Just back at the desk, writing and fussing with materials I am converting to electronic formats for my students.  It is labor intensive.  But, I do think I am helping them learn what they need.  Or at least I should say... I am providing them with the guidance, information, details, and insights that they need if they CHOOSE to learn this material. 

I miss interacting with my students face-to-face.  But, I am glad I can do this during this time.  I do wish it were easier to put together though.  I am perhaps getting mouse-itis.  :) 

We have had a helluva lot of wind today.  For much of the afternoon it has been blustery with winds in the 25-30 mph range ( ~40-50 kph).  I am so very glad I looked up the weather conditions last evening for today.  I ran my 6.6 miles this morning at 6:30am when it was a more bearable 5-10 mph wind (8-15 kph).  It was raining cats and dogs during the whole run, but it was a damn site better than running into a dry 25-30 mph wind, in my opinion.  :)

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger E. Rosewater said...

the winds are wreaking havoc on my cannabis seedlings.

Monday, 13 April, 2020  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

All this techie stuff. I couldn't image any teacher do it with all those students.

Monday, 13 April, 2020  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We got that wind late yesterday. It is still windy now but not like that.

Tuesday, 14 April, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home