The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, April 09, 2020

The Frustration


It so frustrates me and saddens me, how the current U.S. President is so anti-science. 

This idea has been known since before his election.

But, the amount of hyperbole, misinformation, and miscommunication he relays about science is especially heinous currently during the Covid-19 World Pandemic.  If he is viewing our struggle globally as a "war effort", I think his part in this mess would correctly have him acquire the moniker of a "war criminal".

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger billy pilgrim said...

it's totally amazing the way he can lie through his teeth and not be held accountable.

Thursday, 09 April, 2020  
Blogger jenny_o said...

Exactly. He is causing people's deaths, pure and simple. And it seems there will never be a day of reckoning for him. I hope I'm wrong about that part. What is equally bad is how many other people are enabling his behavior.

Friday, 10 April, 2020  
Blogger Geo. said...

I'm afraid what we're witnessing is a playground bully completely out of his depth.

Saturday, 11 April, 2020  
Blogger GaP said...

Don't get me started on his grifting BS. I think that galls me most about him is that he think we're stupid enough to buy ANY of it. But that one trick has taken him far, SO....

Saturday, 11 April, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home