The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Pentecost


In the Catholic Church, Pentecost is a celebration of the descent of the Holy Spirit to the disciples of Jesus after his Ascension.  It is held on the seventh Sunday after Easter each year.  Today, my family and I observed Mass (and Pentecost) online.  It is helpful and vital that we have this option during Covid-19.  Yet, I look forward to returning to full Mass. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

I believe all of could make list of things we miss. I believe our local Catholic church is holding mass

Sunday, 31 May, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home