The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Rain to Sun

I still feel a bit "jangly" in the nerves from the extreme rush-job I had to do to convert and get my Summer course into an electronic format in a matter of days compared to the week and a 1/2 I had been envisioning.  It is strange how the "anxiety" that I felt remains to a degree even though the crisis of it has passed.  I am on pretty stable footing in the class now, but, my visceral response initially each morning still is more "anxious" and less stable than it should be given that things are now in an "ok" state of set-up.  It is almost feeling like a miniature sort of post-traumatic sort of "thing".  I know that is pretty damn foolish to feel, but.... it does have that sort of feel at the moment.  I have to fight against that.  It is a waste of time.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Been there, felt like that. No fun. But it usually passes, given some time.

Thursday, 21 May, 2020  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Time will pass it by

Thursday, 21 May, 2020  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

tick tock...time moves on

Friday, 22 May, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home