The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday - Just Working....

 

Nothing much interesting or thoughtful from my mind today.  I am just working at the computer, trying to get things done for the PLANNING STAGE for Fall semester.  With the need for regular plans, backup plans, online materials, some in person materials.... it is going to be a helluva lot of work.  So, I have to make sure I have all my ducks in a row as much as I can before everything starts to hit 

I am glad and very fortunate to have my job/career.  But, the significant increase in work to strive for a high quality experience for the students with all the needed backup plans is daunting.  But, I need to just persevere.  

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

well, that is something. :)

Saturday, 08 August, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home