The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Short Again

 Ran out of time for a long post.  Been working with my friend’s wife in helping her organize the photos like I had mentioned previously.  And, I have been doing the usual lot of work needed at the start of the semester.

The only “fun” note for today was running.  I got up especially early and ran 10.7 miles…. when added to yesterday’s 15.5…. I am able to say I ran an entire marathon distance (26.2 miles) within a 24 hour period.  Not a true “all at once marathon”…. but damn good for me.  I am trying hard to do good things.

PipeTobacco 

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Way to go!!

Tuesday, 07 September, 2021  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think that you DO try hard.

Wednesday, 08 September, 2021  
Blogger Forsythia said...

I think you are succeeding in doing "good things."

Wednesday, 08 September, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home