The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, December 20, 2021

Worker Bee

 Just work…..

Well…..

Not completely…..

1. Slept in until 6:00am

2. Ran 11.4 miles

3. Cleaned out and washed completely our two refrigerators.

4.  Worked with my rodents

5.  Worked with my flies

6.  Took my vehicle in for a front end alignment and check of the front end components (both should be done tomorrow, fingers crossed)

7.  Went shopping with my wife 

8.  Helped 8 students get there abstracts up to snuff so they could submit tonight.

Now I am home, and am going to shower and eat.  Taco Soup, salad, vegetables, a chickpea side dish.  

PipeTobacco 

4 Comments:

Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Soup sound so yummy.
Coffee is on and stay safe

Monday, 20 December, 2021  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Do take time to rest too!

Tuesday, 21 December, 2021  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I am stuck on the washing of refrigerators.

Tuesday, 21 December, 2021  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Yes….. a not so fun task. It seems like it should be swift, but my wife and I spent roughly three hours on it. Washed all the shelves and drawers, threw away some seldom used, old condiments, and some things in the freezer.

Tuesday, 21 December, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home