The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Yesterday was a success! I felt I had accomplished a reasonable number of things.... family, work, personal. It felt very good.

Today is off to a rockier start. Instead of getting up at 6:00am to go work, I instead slept through my alarms and instead woke up at 9:00am. I feel out of sorts and off kilter because of this. However, my plan is to continue with my idea today and to try to shave off extra minutes here and there to maintain my sense of accomplishment. Thus far I have been able to catch up somewhat.

Wish me luck and ample pipe tobacco to make this time of catch-up successful.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home