The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 12, 2004

If life is to be lived to its fullest, how do we do so? With the very few, very short number of decades each of us has to accomplish and experience life, what are the ways to maximize our time on this Earth? To me, the following seem essential:

Love of family
Spending time with family
Being able to work with your hands
Reading
Writing
Conducting Research
Making a comfortable home for the family
My pipes

I shall be taking a research related trip later this week. I think today I shall explore the Internet and see what may be fun to visit in the evenings in the city I shall be presenting my research findings.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home