The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 30, 2004



An Early Morning (or Late Night) Rumination:

As I wind down for the evening, and finish a cold bottle of beer and a splendidly large bowl of very strong, soothing, and thought-provoking burley in the bowl of my full-bent Peterson pipe, I have one single thought I wish to share:


John Kerry.... DO WELL ON THIS DEBATE! Turn the election around!


Please!



PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have thick, curly hair. I used to use a mousse or a curl gel, then I tried a new salon and

they used this. My hair looked amazing! No frizz just curls. I use it right out of the shower and then seperate my hair out into curls and leave it. It ends up in beautiful ringlets. This also have a

wonderful smell that my husband loves. I got the shampoo and conditioner but they were not worth it. Just get this if you have curly hair and need help with frizz.

Saturday, 29 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home