The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hello Friends:

The longer Kevin's blog stays empty, the more troublesome it seems. Yes, I know he has that silly phasic moon image and has his few lines about how to treat the homeless (that he wrote several months ago) and he has even reinserted his donation button.... but the reality is Kevin is not writing (at least his blog). I find this sad on several levels.

1. For all the bruhaha that had gone on about Kevin's attitude of late, I still feel Kevin is a generally all around good person and I appreciated his blog.

2. I truly believe that writing his blog was one of the most healthy and valuable things Kevin was able to consistently participate in. I think it was VERY GOOD for him.

I hope he is ok and I hope that he restarts his blog soon.

* * * * * * * * *

A final note.... I am quickly approaching a monumental (for me anyhow) digit addition in my counter! I am going to soon move from 4 digits to five!!!!! I am very enthralled with the upcoming change, and may decide to treat myself to either a) a new pipe, b) a few pleasantly stiff drinks tommorrow, or c) both.... but I should only grant myself these possible treats only if I reach the new digit before noon on Friday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home