The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 03, 2004

.
.
.
It seems it may have been the real Kevin in my "comments" section.


Hello Friends:

It seems it may actually be the real Kevin who has been posting in my comments sections. He did reply to me with an e-mail I had sent to him. Therefore, unless others let me know of a way this fellow may be an imposter, I will presume it is actually the real Kevin.

So, Kevin, I am glad that you are visiting my site. I hope that you spend some time looking at the archives as well as the recent posts so that you can get a more complete flavor of who I am. Again, I would still very much like to discuss Holga Camera photography with you, and I do hope that you will consider bringing your blog back on line. I think it is a valuable site.

In your comments you have asked for my address because you wish to "visit". I think that it would be better for you to save the limited funds you have, rather than visit me at this time, for I live in the very north country and it is a much harsher environment than I think you would be comfortable in.

Again, I am very glad you have decided to participate in my comments section and to read my blog! I hope you have a good holiday weekend!

PipeTobacco

P.S. I hope all of my friends who read this blog also have a great holiday weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home