The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Hello Friends:

As I enjoy a beer and a final pipe before bed, I thought I would talk about how pleasant it is to have routine. For me, what I mean by this is that I am very happy and content that the new semester has started. It feels invigorating and exiciting to be back in the classroom, attempting to mold and shape young minds. Even though each and every year I look forward to the periods of vacation I have, inevitably, I begin to feel antsy and too unstructured when I am away from the classroom for too long.

I am very fortunate to have a routine in life that I enjoy and can earn a living from. Having the routine helps keep me mentally, physically, and emotionally well grounded.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home