The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, November 01, 2004


A Chocolate Hangover

I rarely eat chocolate in the form of candy bars, truffles, etc. I usually save my indulgence in chocolate for items I especially like such as cakes, pies, ice creams, hot chocolate drinks, chocolate flavored liquors, chocolate coffees, etc. However, with the advent of Halloween yesterday and the large plethora of chocolate-desiring crumb munchers lurking about, I decided to also eat chocolate candy, and yes.... I did just that. In order to keep a record of all of the candy I ate, I would put each wrapper into my pants pocket. At the end of the day I decided to count my consumption. Over the twenty four hour period of Halloween, I ate whatever candy I wished (please note that all candy bars are of the "FUN SIZE" variety and I selected only those candy bars I was interested in eating. Our household had many, many other candy bars of other names that I did not consume as I was not as fond of them). The following wrappers were pulled out of my pocket:

15 Kit Kat wrappers
14 Whoppers wrappers
11 Nestle Crunch Wrappers
10 Pay Day wrappers
9 Three Musketeer wrappers
6 Hershey Plain Chocoloate wrappers
6 Hershey Krackle Chocolate wrappers
3 Milky Way wrappers
2 Snicker wrappers
1 Hershey Smore wrapper

Please also note that I had one empty pouch of chocolate flavored pipe tobacco I decided to indulge in as well yesterday, finishing off the ounce I had purchased by late evening.

I am rather tired of chocolate this morning, and think I shall refrain from chocolate candy for quite a while again.

PipeTobacco


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home