The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, February 11, 2005

World Day of the Sick

The Roman Catholic Church celebrates the world day of the sick every February 11th. It is a celebration of the appararition of Mary to St. Bernadette Soubirous in France.

On this day, I feel it is important for me to be thankful for the health that my family is currently experiencing. Worries about health abound for many in my family and it is a situation that is a major part of my stress and anxiety. I love my family members so greatly and fear their loss.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home