The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

.
Beloved Nicotine

This Summer session I have an evening graduate class in research topics in neuroendocrinology. It is enjoyable to teach, but is also in the evening (to facilitate the portion of the student body who are employed medical staff during the day. As is my pattern, I occasionally will purposefully refrain from my beloved pipe on a day such as today, so as to increase my passion for her, my pipe.

I am currently on a break from the class. I am eagerly awaiting the end of class tonight (10pm) so I may experience the extreme beauty of the feeling of lovely nicotine after having had this planned fast.

It shall be an enormous and beautiful effect.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home