The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 06, 2005

.
Time For Fun

I have not been writing much of late because I have been involved with reorganizing and cleaning my damn messy garage and in fixing patches of lawn that the grubs have destroyed. I am not fond of pesticides (all of us are pests at some time in our lives so I do not want us all to be at risk) and therefore do not use them. Instead I use biological agents (parasites to the grubs) that are host specific. I am hopeful that these beasts will help quell the grub destruction.

But enough work, I think I will spend the afternoon getting a haircut, a beard and moustache trim, and then I will pick up my elderly father-in-law, visit the local tobacconist, pick up a few samples of spring leaf, pick up a fifth of bourbon or whiskey and he and I will go make a helluva fun afternoon out of the day.

Skoal!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home