The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

.
Flavored Coffee

I love and relish coffee almost as much as I do my beloved pipe tobacco. It is true nourishment for my body and soul. Today I am enjoying a special treat of a 24oz hazlenut flavored coffee before I switch to my day-to-day several cups of traditional black coffee (free at work in our Departement, by my mandate). Coffee is akin to a nectar. Others may like to add all sorts of milks and creams to their beverage, but for me, I prefer mine to be black.... full bodied, nothing added to mute the power of it.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home