The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

.
Rats 'is' Rats

I stumbled across a very interesting site (for me at any rate) while conducting an Internet search for some background data for an upcoming rodent model study. It is a site called Rat Behavior and Biology and has been constructed by someone named Annie. If I were to hazard a guess, I would predict that Annie is likely a young college student who may have started out having pet rats when she was younger and is now developing through study at a university into a research scientist.

Her site is interesting. I wish her well and hope you visit her site. Some aspects are a few years old, and I suspect those may have been developed while she was in high school or junior high school as the writing style is more muted.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home